ANI Negotiation Masterclass
Negotiating from the inside, outPre-order now!
Available for pre-order now!
For those looking to level up their negotiation expertise or become a certified professional negotiator, the American Negotiation Institute has the perfect opportunity! In early 2023, the institute will launch a new, self-paced online course for professionals across every industry seeking to become a stronger negotiator and find confidence in conflict.
- A 12-week self paced course on foundational and advanced negotiation strategies
- Over 30 hours of negotiation training
- Monthly live Q&A sessions with ANI CEO Kwame Christian, Esq., M.A.
- Free access to all ANI webinars and training recordings
- Negotiation Playbook: Full Course Outline Plus Bonus Resources
- FREE audio access to the best selling book: Finding Confidence in Conflict
- Access to over15+ Negotiation Guides (a $5000) value
- New guides added monthly
- Live Q&A with podcast guests and early access to recordings
- “Request a guest” or “suggest a guest”
- “Request a guide” feature
Special bonuses for those who pre-order
- Everything included in the features above PLUS
- Private VIP event for the first 100 to preorder (a 20k value)
- You will be able to watch Kwame negotiate in real time
- Ask all your questions with a live Q&A
- Receive a signed copy of the bestselling book “Finding Confidence in Conflict”
- Curated list of podcast episodes on specific topics with no sponsored ads
- Enter into a raffle to win one of 3 PRIVATE coaching sessions with Kwame (5k value)
- Early/discounted access to future events!
Place your order now!
Negotiation is the art and science of human interaction.
Each time you want or need something from another person, you are negotiating. When you are buying/selling products for your company, you are in a negotiation. When you want to put your kids to bed, you are in a negotiation. Or, even, when you are buying coffee, you are in a negotiation.
The American Negotiation Institute’s 2023 Negotiation Course is a 12-week program aimed at increasing your awareness of, preparation for, and performance in these complex interactions. Drawing from over 30 years of psychology, economics and therapy research, it covers concepts from the fundamental principles of leverage, rapport-based influence, and framing to specific tactics that can turn the odds in your favor.
We couple the learning modules with practice. Included are simulations and quizzed designed to test your knowledge and elevate your skills through practical application and realistic scenarios.
This course is for those looking for the tools to change their career, relationships, and lives.
Learn to negotiate from the inside, out.
Kwame Christian is a best-selling author, business lawyer, and CEO of the American Negotiation Institute (ANI).
Following the viral success of his TedxDayton talk, Kwame released his best-seller Finding Confidence in Conflict: How to Negotiate Anything and Live Your Best Life in 2018. He’s also a regular Contributor for Forbes and the host of the number one negotiation podcast in the world, Negotiate Anything – which currently has over 6 million downloads worldwide. Under Kwame’s leadership, ANI has coached and trained several Fortune 500 companies on applying the fundamentals of negotiation to corporate success.
Through his almost two decades of real-world experience, Kwame will be your instructor for this course. He will lecture, tell stories, assign role simulations, demonstrate skills in action, and challenge you to do things that will hand you the potential to maximize your ability to influence others.
By the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understand the drivers of human behavior, fundamental negotiation concepts, and how emotions play a role in every interaction
- Analyze situations and the different sociological, psychological, and environmental forces that can affect a negotiation
- Adapt negotiation strategies and tactics to different real-world situations
- Counter deception, threats, and bad behavior in stressful interactions
- Prepare a flexible, research-based strategy for any upcoming negotiation they will encounter
What’s holding you back?
Build Unity. Drive Results.
Discover a corporate curriculum that will level up your organization’s performance.
Whether you are looking for a customized solution for your team’s specific challenges, seeking to create internal cultural harmony, or are interested in booking a keynote for your next event, the American Negotiation Institute has the expertise to provide you with bespoke solutions.