From foundational skills to advanced tactics, these workshops are aimed at teaching essential negotiation skills and improving outcomes.
Whether we realize it or not, everything is a negotiation. As a signature track in our core curriculum, our negotiation worksops are designed to provide a foundational introduction to negotiating, as well as advanced skills to those looking to level-up in their most important conversations.
Creating Power Moves When You Have No Alternatives
In business, there are times when a person may be truly stuck with no alternatives – but this is rarely the case. In reality, alternatives and opportunities can be discovered or created to increase leverage. This workshop will equip attendees with practical and highly valuable tools for creating power when options are low.
- Maximizing deal value with minimal leverage
- Defending against supplier anchors and bluffs
- Influencing others to give you “more”
- Takeaway strategies for creating powerful alternatives
The Negotiation Table: How To Read Behavioral Cues and Body Language
Using the fundamentals of psychology, this workshop will teach attendees how to successfully read their negotiation counterpart through behavior and body language analysis. Discover how these skills can be used to drive increased success at the negotiation table.
- Reading body language and analyzing behavior at every stage of the negotiation
- Discover how to use the information you have to your advantage
- Conducting a personality analysis in real-time
- Crafting customized persuasive strategy
The Art of Imperceptible Persuasion: How to Subtly Influence
Influence is power, but knowing how to subtly influence behavior takes negotiation to the next level. This workshop will teach attendees how to persuade effectively while maintaining trust and avoiding defensive pushback.
- Conducting a situational analysis and identifying strategic opportunities for persuasion
- Incorporating the most powerful persuasive techniques
- Crafting strategic questions for maximum impact and information
- How to persuade without being combative
Build Unity. Drive Results.
Discover a corporate curriculum that will level up your organization’s performance.
Whether you are looking for a customized solution for your team’s specific challenges, seeking to create internal cultural harmony, or are interested in booking a keynote for your next event, the American Negotiation Institute has the expertise to provide you with bespoke solutions.